Friday, December 4, 2009

Video Of Kutumb How Do I Download A Youtube Video To One Of My Files On Desktop?

How do I download a youtube video to one of my files on desktop? - video of kutumb

Can anyone help? I would like to download a YouTube video to my files on the desktop or on a floppy disk, and I'm dealing with a very difficult time .. lol. I want something simple and easy. Download orders from your computer ... Trust me, I have tried many of them. So please can someone help? .. Please and thank you.

9 comments:

AK said...

Hmm yes, I have similar problems. But now I'm with http://youtube.fun2k.com/ download videos from YouTube and it works fine for me.

William Hurt H said...

You can choose to "online video-Hunter, websites supported (FLV Downloader Professional Tube, 1000 +.)

Help Just upload your favorite videos and music from YouTube, MySpace, Google, YouPorn, YouJizz, Xnxx, Pornhub, xvideos, RedTube, Tube8, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Yahoo, etc.

It helps to easily online FLV videos and music on your PC, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, cell phone, etc. Convert Mpbile


http://www.onlinevideohunter.com/

I hope this can help. :)

William Hurt H said...

You can choose to "online video-Hunter, websites supported (FLV Downloader Professional Tube, 1000 +.)

Help Just upload your favorite videos and music from YouTube, MySpace, Google, YouPorn, YouJizz, Xnxx, Pornhub, xvideos, RedTube, Tube8, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Yahoo, etc.

It helps to easily online FLV videos and music on your PC, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, cell phone, etc. Convert Mpbile


http://www.onlinevideohunter.com/

I hope this can help. :)

jedipeng... said...

If you use Firefox, you can use the add-ons --
Video Downloaderhelper videos from YouTube.

You can install free Video DownloadHelper
https: / / addons.mozilla.org/addon/3006


If you are using Internet Explorer, you can one of the two
Websites to download videos from Youtube:

http://vixy.net/
http://www.zamzar.com/url/


To play the downloaded videos with VLC media player.
You can save different types of audio and video playback in Windows Media
Player.

You can use the free VLC media player:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

SexyBebe said...

Download videos from tube sites is easy and free. I use the Google Toolbar for month Ant

Download the Google Toolbar installed in http://www.ant.com/toolbar and Ant.
Go to the page where the video is played. Click the Download button, video, when the buffer.
When you click the download is complete, the button to play the video.
You will need a converter for you to play other players.

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.htm ...

Benedict... said...

If you want to download videos from YouTube, you can video converter Altysoft.

http://www.altysoft.com/

so easy to download YouTube videos from the YouTube website, simply type the URL of the video that you want to download. then can select different output format to be converted.

Experienced PC User And Gamer said...

requires a certain call ant toolbar toolbar. Once installed, you can download any Flash video player. You can use the buttons on the toolbar download a digital clock. Click the download button to download the video. to see the video, click to see the clock. To see the video in VLC media player, click the Browse button.

Experienced PC User And Gamer said...

requires a certain call ant toolbar toolbar. Once installed, you can download any Flash video player. You can use the buttons on the toolbar download a digital clock. Click the download button to download the video. to see the video, click to see the clock. To see the video in VLC media player, click the Browse button.

k.k said...

must: EM Youtube Video Download Tool you can use it to download, convert, burn, search, management, repair and play YouTube videos capture RTMP video streams.
http://effectmatrix.com/Youtube_video_do ...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=EM ...

Post a Comment