Guys making me feel like im some kind of geek/idiot cause i wont show them my sexual parts on cam on MSN? - msn sluts listed
I almost cried last night because I have kids on my list and when I discussed with them some of them tell me they'll show CAM & flash my tits or my stomach or vagina and tell her that I am not a whore, and as I say, no respect for me and when I start it calls me horrible names, and asked that I'm pathetic and say shit and just make me feel like a kind of geek or something, and I do not want my Belly bands show because I was a baby, and my stomach is full of long, thick a weak stomach dropped when it is not as attractive, and I told them why I did not show and then just said Eeeewwww who wants that shit watch on cam, lowered self-esteem and confidence. Because I'm a geek ia i dont show my breasts? I feel like if I do not like my breasts! In the sick and abused me, because I pretty shit? What do you think of this guy? Not only guys never cat-Fourth Avenue can be achieved.


No comments:
Post a Comment