My first dutch oven: Aluminum or cast iron? - camping cast iron dutch oven
Hmm, I wonder if Hasbro is a rose called "My First Dutch oven?" Lol!
I will try it this summer for the first time I read the sites, but asked what everyone thought. I am a woman, and while I'm young enough, I'm not the demands for solid aluminum for me, because I want to be able to manage what is not my husband there.
Furthermore, I am still things that you say you eat too easy to burn aluminum, and since I am a beginner in this, the read me worry.
Moreover, when camping, we are now sorry for the cleaning of the kitchen, so I want something that is deeply maintenance. Fonte food can not stick so bad, but not routine care, to make it completely after each use.
What good / what would you recommend? I'll cook for 5 people, mainly for cooking dishes like stews, and maybe some pork barbecue.
Thank you!


No comments:
Post a Comment