Sunday, December 13, 2009

Congratulation Words On A New Baby Can Anyone From Egypt Tell Me These Words In Arabic....what Are They In Arabic Writing And In Arabic English?

Can anyone from Egypt tell me these words in Arabic....what are they in Arabic writing and in Arabic English? - congratulation words on a new baby

Dad
Mom
Man
Women
My husband
My Wife
Baby
God
Cat
Dog
Horse
Camel
Donkey
Drink
Water
Tea
Soda
Food
Hello
Bye
Sure
Peace
Go
Well
Music
Song
Picture
Love
play
Computer
Hair
Talk
Yes
Welcome
Thanks
You are welcome
Please
Sorry
I'm Sorry
Pardon
My friend
My brother
My Sister
My Love
Welcome back
How are you?
God Bless,
I love you
Te quiero mucho
What time is it?
Peace be with you
God be with you
If God wills
Kiss
Hug
Congratulations
Agree
Take care
Sweet
Boy
Girl
Heart
Excuse me
Good Luck
Hello
Good evening
Good day
Good night
See you
See you later
See you tomorrow
I'm Happy

that gives me most of the translations earn 10 points and a chance to be my friend (if you want too) i loveall men and love, friends

No comments:

Post a Comment