Sunday, January 17, 2010

Personalized Golf Balls What Would You Put On Personalized Golf Ball?

What would you put on personalized golf ball? - personalized golf balls

I get a gift for someone who does not taste really good and I'm not sure what words can be implemented on them.

7 comments:

teedub said...

a nickname is a very approiate. Besides, maybe I could put haircut or put in a kind of joke. Instead, get a Golf Galaxy gift card for what is not in the wrong, as on the ball. It is a good idea, but if you fix screw up, no way to him. Choose the type of no ball and what he says have.

But if you still continue. Make sure that your golf ball, the Titleist Pro Vs are the best, or do not have enough money for the expenditure choose Nike or Callaway HX Tour.

mark t said...

WTF

Kaitlin B said...

I highly recommend getting your initials or something of that nature. Unless you have two golf-related inside joke. In this case, I would point out something to give.

kb9kbu said...

I myself would not take my name, because if you lose to someone and thrown out the window, the person who had lost the ball broke to pay someone else a window. What is the number of your house or your birth date (122975) or your favorite qoute, where appropriate (eg John 3:16), or, as others have said: "What is touch not mine, Keep PAWS OFF.

TheSafet... said...

Get Some!

Tusker said...

"Global Warming: bad for polar bears is good for golfers."

ixnaytim said...

Stray bullet, please click again!

Post a Comment