Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cosmetic Websites Does Anyone Know Of Any Cosmetic Websites That Give Out Free Samples?

Does anyone know of any cosmetic websites that give out free samples? - cosmetic websites

or to provide hair products such as gasoline Herbel, or any kind of hair or to pages with advertising or promotional samples

3 comments:

♡Leona said...

I know
http://www.beinggirl.com
Give free samples.

Stephani... said...

I know that every time there is usually a few pages below are available. Here is a list of my favorites is (I have traveled a lot, they are all nice places, depending on which country you are). I have for the newsletter and send me an email every day with new gifts, they find there. It's amazing.

USA:
http://www.sampleaday.com

Canada:
http://www.canadasamples.com

United Kingdom:
http://www.uksamples.com

Australia:
http://www.australiasamples.com

haute_fo... said...

Sephora.com faces up to 4 free samples of makeup, body care products, etc., but of course you need to buy something. I'm not sure if it will give Web sites the right side of things for nothing ...

Post a Comment