Sunday, January 10, 2010

Forensic Psychologist Jobs What Classes Do I Need To Study In College To Be A Forensic Psychologist ?

What classes do i need to study in college to be a forensic psychologist ? - forensic psychologist jobs

I am graduating from high school and college. I want to study certain types of work, which led me to a forensic psychologist, I do not know what major / minor, etc., I will be taken to apply for work in the future. Help mee? [[:
- And you tell me plz in not in a position to work on the basis of what I write here. their irrevevant.

2 comments:

psychgra... said...

What really counts is what you are studying, if you enter a secondary school. However, probably the best choice with a degree in psychology and criminal justice or forensics.

Harry xxx said...

The science is important. My roommate is a student at school and this should also study law.

Post a Comment