Saturday, January 2, 2010

Microwave Sources What Are Some Good Sources For Microwave / Portable Recipes?

What are some good sources for microwave / portable recipes? - microwave sources

I started a new job soon in an office building with a refrigerator and microwave in the bathroom only. It is a kind of big change for the office that used to work had a fully equipped kitchen and all the comforts of home cooking and eating together as a rule designed to reduce costs. I hate dining tray-type TV with me. The bills are too expensive and cheap are often raw, I usually limit 2 or 3 pieces, and lots of airbags. I was looking for a good source (recipe Web sites, books, etc. ..) for a quick meal in the microwave, "Brown Bag" lunch, or things that you also radicals, because I'm limited refrigerator and microwave in the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

much of everything. I usually wash the dishes stirfry leftovers or freeze it then only heat for lunch. In addition, the salads are good too.

Post a Comment