Are more rational Christians closer to deism than to complete Christianity? - deism statistics
Used image of a line chart to show the population statistics on Christianity, has been completed, the extreme left and all the baggage that accompanies it, the right Deism (Deism is the belief in a God that is not specific and no holy book contains the inerrant Word of God). Do you think that fundamentalist Christians, Christians are potentially dangerous and crazy, crazy and insane, the Christians in the left half of the chart and Christians are more rational in the right half?


4 comments:
"The Rational Christian" = liberal Christians, atheists without support.
No, for luggage, that mean? "In addition, although I believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, do not think this should be taken literally, word for word. This does not mean I do not believe that the Bible is the word God provides, because it does not.
Deists are open to new ideas and willing to adapt their faith is presented as evidence. They're more interested in understanding God, to dictate what God is, and must for them and for everyone.
We can say fairly quickly whether a person is a deist.
His conclusion is that "Christianity is in full" crazy and dangerous. Once I was a Deist, and believe me, I am more likely to kill or try to do now that I am a "complete" Christian.
Post a Comment