What are the best sights to see on an Alaska Cruise? - best alaska cruise
I think a cruise to Alaska next summer and wondered what sites can not miss ... Gulf of Alaska? Hubbard Glacier? Inside Passage? Tracy Arm Fjord?
What are the best sights to see on an Alaska Cruise? - best alaska cruise
I think a cruise to Alaska next summer and wondered what sites can not miss ... Gulf of Alaska? Hubbard Glacier? Inside Passage? Tracy Arm Fjord?


4 comments:
I lived in Anchorage and now live in Ketchikan. Anchorage was cool, but I live in the Inside Passage. It is so green and the mountains are beautiful. There are many wild animals everywhere. Eagles, Black Bear, Orca whales, seals and salmon. Anyway, we have them. If you come Ketchikan and want to see wild animals, try to take a taxi to Herring Cove. Black bears are all the time, when the tide ... Hunger salmon.
www.ketchikanblog.com has excellent advice and suggestions for "must do" excursions and tours in the city.
Everyone has their favorites, but you can not miss "Do not miss spots," because they are everywhere you the whole time. We went rafting on a glacier, and these were the watchwords in small pieces of ice on our side. Showing the influence of feeding on salmon, mounted on a dog sled, flying over the glaciers and landing on one. Many outstanding selection, you can make, regardless of the route.
Definitely see the inside passage to the glaciers. I liked Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway and Sitka little Russian flavor. Good luck wherever you will go well and an experience of a lifetime. I'm so jealous
It is better to Glacier Bay. Then move inside. In Skagway, was my favorite ride the White Pass Railroad. I loved this so much I do it again soon. You will not go wrong booking a cruise in Alaska. Best Cruise Ever!
Post a Comment