Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beechnut Vs Gerber Gerber Vs. Beechnut?

Gerber vs. Beechnut? - beechnut vs gerber

I think that is about two parties ...

1. Instead, Gerber, Beechnut, or have no preference? Why?

2. Have you noticed that only one step Gerber foods containing fruits and vegetables, but Beechnut Stage One foods contain meat, chicken and turkey? Would your child meat?

Well ... It's more a matter of 2 parts ... lol. Thank you in advance for your answers. BTW, I am currently Gerber Organic first step.

5 comments:

liesa90 said...

I give my child a variety of different foods. I give organic food Gerber seconds b / c there are fewer ingredients in them. Pedi my son said it was not waiting to get into the meat, in fact, my son loves ham and beef, not so much to Turkey and chicken.

liesa90 said...

I give my child a variety of different foods. I give organic food Gerber seconds b / c there are fewer ingredients in them. Pedi my son said it was not waiting to get into the meat, in fact, my son loves ham and beef, not so much to Turkey and chicken.

longhorn... said...

1. Gerber, B / C, if you look at the back of the label and read the label of each of macaroni, you know.

2. Who is to wait to get into the meat the last. There's digestive system needs to build more meat. A stage is lower in general, the texture and amount. Nut so maybe he used only the first step of B / C is low.

2boys said...

I Gerber for the first step, because I thought it would be easier, the baby on his stomach. In phase 2, and I went with Beechnut. They had no meaning for them, and my son was bored with mixed vegetables, etc. has Buchecker ginger chicken dinner that my son loved it.

Nevaeh said...

When my daughter was a baby who was fed Gerber. Buchecker, that I preferred and I do not believe that meat should be established for a while ...
My favorite Gerber baby. =]

Post a Comment