Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Love Lola Dark Baby Names... Lola Or Grace?

Baby names... Lola or Grace? - baby love lola dark

Me and my partner can not decide to call our child. We love Lola and Gracia. We have heard that Lola is the name of a transvestite? "However, my midwife told me that he had delivered a couple of new Merci. Hmmmm ... Whose name is better?" It is very likely that the brown hair and brown eyes.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why Lola Grace ... sounds well together. Then you will not vote.

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful names.
I like and I also like Lola Lola Grace.

THT is only for me, is Grace, a lady in my church, which can annooying.

I love the name, but I wouldnt use.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have given a name for 21 months. I LOVED Lily, thanks for the first name, but the man did not like Lily at all!

Strains there is a song about a transvestite named Lola. I like the name anyway.

Anonymous said...

Lola is the name and grace as a middle name, but certainly first Lola!

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful names.
I like and I also like Lola Lola Grace.

THT is only for me, is Grace, a lady in my church, which can annooying.

I love the name, but I wouldnt use.

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful names.
I like and I also like Lola Lola Grace.

THT is only for me, is Grace, a lady in my church, which can annooying.

I love the name, but I wouldnt use.

Anonymous said...

Grace:]
Gracelynn is too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Defo grace ... It is a beautiful name ...

Anonymous said...

Defo grace ... It is a beautiful name ...

Anonymous said...

Grace sounds very good to know how it describes u

Anonymous said...

Grace is adorable. I prefer that lola

Anonymous said...

Grace is adorable. I prefer that lola

Anonymous said...

Why Lola Grace ... sounds well together. Then you will not vote.

Anonymous said...

I like much better, thank you.

Or how about
Lolina Grace

Anonymous said...

Lola looks like a fat woman and Grace are overfished.

Anonymous said...

I like much better, thank you.

Or how about
Lolina Grace

Anonymous said...

Grace sounds very good to know how it describes u

Anonymous said...

Grace

Anonymous said...

Grace

Anonymous said...

Lola would be my choice, but what Layla or Lilah? They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What is the name of Lola and grace, as the name East!

Anonymous said...

Defo grace ... It is a beautiful name ...

Anonymous said...

Lola or CUD HAV-Through
Lola is beautiful, its various
But grace is beautiful, the CUD u say Gracie!
Names are both very nice

Anonymous said...

Lola or CUD HAV-Through
Lola is beautiful, its various
But grace is beautiful, the CUD u say Gracie!
Names are both very nice

Anonymous said...

Grace

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have given a name for 21 months. I LOVED Lily, thanks for the first name, but the man did not like Lily at all!

Strains there is a song about a transvestite named Lola. I like the name anyway.

Anonymous said...

Defo grace ... It is a beautiful name ...

Anonymous said...

Grace is the best name. My sister has a dog named Lola

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is very popular Grace becmong

However:

Lola is cute now ... but if he puts his name is similar to how Birtley or candy

STRIPPER NAME!

Although Grace is so popular, at least, can be taken as seriously as an adult.

Good watchin 'out for her son, but the investigation before his cursed w / endless torment the lives of their peers, as some parents.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have given a name for 21 months. I LOVED Lily, thanks for the first name, but the man did not like Lily at all!

Strains there is a song about a transvestite named Lola. I like the name anyway.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have given a name for 21 months. I LOVED Lily, thanks for the first name, but the man did not like Lily at all!

Strains there is a song about a transvestite named Lola. I like the name anyway.

Post a Comment