Friday, January 29, 2010

Athlete Foot Lamisa How Can I Make Myself Get Athlete Foot Its An Experiment?

How can i make myself get athlete foot its an experiment? - athlete foot lamisa

How do I feel the athlete's foot? How long will it take? and do not come with a smell

3 comments:

Erik said...

I really hope you're joking. Athlete's foot sucks SOOOOO bad, and that tends to return again and again. I have new shoes and socks, aerosols and creams are expensive to buy, and it itches BAD. But if you want, barefoot in public pools or in a hotel room in any way, or a crack back home. that might work. Then exit Wash your feet as often if the fungus root.

Beka said...

Do not! My husband and can not get rid of it. It always comes back, no matter what you do.

jrkruse2... said...

Shoes to share with anyone who says that I'm on, but not end, of course,

Post a Comment