Sunday, February 14, 2010

Phrase Tattoos What Would Be A Good Place To Get A Word Or Phrase Tattoo?

What would be a good place to get a word or phrase tattoo? - phrase tattoos

I tend more to get a conviction, but I am a small person, the sentence that you have in mind a kind of long, and I can not think of any cool ... or any other place that would be right.

7 comments:

frankee1... said...

around the ankle. Only one sentence.
Have the neck.

misty h said...

I saw him in the arm once, like a book, and does not seem so bad. If you use a big word, which is always somewhere to put on the back.

No Contact O said...

front: the "losers"

jk

waffleag... said...

What is around the wrist or the arm?

Tess! said...

hahah put a word on each finger


Umm .. Perhaps the neck?

or rear / / blades

As always a word in my mouth =]

girlygir... said...

I get a look at the back is so cute

KongFuzi said...

Shoulder
back
above the pubic bone
Neck
anterior skull base

Post a Comment