Thursday, February 11, 2010

Itchy Hair Regrowth After Waxing Whiteheads After Waxing?

Whiteheads after waxing? - itchy hair regrowth after waxing

Due to go on holiday next month and in February decided that my legs for the 1st Mal would get waxed, to see if I have an allergic reaction, wax your car was very good, a little pain full, but not as bad as I thought the next morning my legs were with large white spots, not like the small say give grains different, but I have it) until he put the "bio oil on my legs at bedtime (as recommended by a friend, so the other day that I was a different wax wax again be booked car well, and this time I put something on their feet until the next morning (the beautician told me it would be cool), but my legs were partially broken enormous red with a white head or in the middle (yes, I know can do you're sick). Who knows why this happens and what can I do? in worried that they would repeat the next several days before my vacation and I think, covered with white skin looks very attractive.
Before I try, the more will shave, but it made me thick regrowth of black-footed and very itchy, and now my legs are not itchy and the hairs grow back more beautiful, but I find myself with vile stains!
PLEASE help someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment