2000 VW Beetle chiming w/ no keys in ignition? - door chime 2000 windstar where
Has anyone had this happen? I have the key in the ignition, the door is open and continues to ring, the lights are not lit. I thought that the bells will be given if the keys in the ignition or the lights on the left side? And I can not open with the remote control and my car in the vicinity, I have to use the key to lock and unlock the car manually. The battery is not going to be dead, not the light check engine light on. What happened?


2 comments:
Common in older models, but its possible. The ignition switch has gone wrong, where the contact of the key matches. The car does not block, because he believes that the key is always in contact. Good luck!
yup. You Gremlins. electrified, as our cars age to pass such things. When you start to eat ensuring that a fire is coming toward us.
Post a Comment