Why did Katreya get so many boos when she was evicted from big brother? - boos and nuds
I do not understand it was a very nice person, was soft and showed respect to everyone. You've earned the boos?
Why did Katreya get so many boos when she was evicted from big brother? - boos and nuds
I do not understand it was a very nice person, was soft and showed respect to everyone. You've earned the boos?


6 comments:
I was shocked by the brutality of his impeachment, and the shame that had no chance to wear his costume for returns, but not surprised that he was booed, is irritated by his singing voice and boys and constant Silly Love Cookie squarking etc. etc. I was also the control of a very aggressive, passive, and very clever, is usually already a pantomime Boos, seams very happy BBLB and Big Mouth, I'm sure he will recover. x
Katreya abroad add up to 2 big mistakes that everyone is turning against him, because it became very clear that you have a plan and is wrong. The 2 errors are those of their discomfort with Rachel, Rex and Rachel, the 2 Describe line is that with Darnell.
This quantity is particularly silent on the instructions from BB
and when they released as a howling animal.
For me, the control of the masses is
BB and taught what to do.
How, if not all the posters, which show
in displacement? msurely mobs do not provide
Eviction night, more than likely
BB adoption by the driver.
I would have booed too! She is so angry against his "happy with the way" routine, just shut up! Not everyone is happy and fluffly and surprising all the time. And cry, I even started.
Sooo, because she always cried at all, was dramatic and was incredibly boring and her voice was soooooo frustrating.
Since he was completely in two dimensions. Everyone seems happy at the beginning is not to stay for 13 weeks. It gets boring after a while, and fortunately, the public has seen the last of his cookies thing.
Post a Comment