My bumper is cracked, do i need to buy a bumper cover to fix this? - auto scat
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/chris7099/0209001134a1.jpg \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - that the damage to my car. Now I found a bumper cover of my car, heres the link.
% 28wpn_tl_name http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search/?N=0&Nr=AND: Auto Body Parts + + +% 26 + mirrors, wpn_cat_name: Bumper +% 26 + Components wpn_scat_name: Bumper & Cover, a Part: Bumper Cover + 29%
Should I? and how you hold it for a body shop paint costs the same as the color of my car? - I know nothing about cars. So please explain what I am to heal the damage.


3 comments:
Now it seems that only the bumper cover Damager over. I think it should result in a body shop. There are many things that can go wrong. It is an airbag sensor bridge. All colors must be mixed and must be fixed RF fender.
Now it seems that only the bumper cover Damager over. I think it should result in a body shop. There are many things that can go wrong. It is an airbag sensor bridge. All colors must be mixed and must be fixed RF fender.
ID of man has only fix the body to ... I bet $ 100 watch [must] pounds without insurance, such as new bumpers .. all painted,,,
Post a Comment